A robust digital marketing strategy may bring visitors to your website. However, increased traffic does not always equate to money.
Once you’ve gotten folks to your website, you need to provide them with a reason to make a purchase.
1. Reel Them in With a Compelling Offer
Your offering is what will entice visitors to your website. It must speak to your target audience and persuade them to fill out the form to access that exclusive product. If you are an expert in vegetable gardening, you should design an offer that will entice someone who wishes to cultivate their vegetable garden for the first time.
You can employ both product-focused and content-based offers. You may provide a free consultation, a 30-day trial, or a live product presentation. Make use of your creativity. You could create a one-of-a-kind offer that no one else in your business has used. Try it if you think it will work for your target demographic.
Anything you provide is intended to spark a dialogue with your target audience. Whether you are the sole salesman or have a complete sales team, these offers will start the discussion so you can lead that prospect to become a paying customer.
2. Make Use of Conversion Forms on Your Website
Forms allow users to sign up for your email newsletter, join your mailing list, or download a free offer. There is no magic number for how many fields your forms should have, but a decent rule of thumb is to collect just the information you genuinely require. This will include the visitor’s name, email address and maybe their phone number in most cases. Consider including a privacy statement stating that your visitors’ email addresses will not be shared or sold.
As soon as the visitor enters their basic information, they should be sent to a thank-you page where they may download the offering.
3. Include CTAs That Direct Visitors to Convertible Content.
Calls-to-action, or CTAs, may be added to any of the material you’re already creating to increase the effectiveness of lead conversion efforts. It’s critical to remember that good calls-to-action encourage visitors to do the desired action, which is providing their name and contact information. As a result, you should consistently create CTAs that provide meaningful value. Giving out low-cost items with a high perceived value—for example, free whitepapers, checklists, or reports—will result in conversions. By the way, “Contact Us” is the least successful type of CTA. Please don’t rely on it as your sole means of conversion.
4. Measure and Track Your Performance
To gain an accurate picture of your conversion efforts, examine a few key marketing metrics on the fundamental aspects of your conversion process: calls-to-action, landing pages and offerings.
Here are the metrics to keep an eye on:
- CTR (click-through rate) on calls-to-action – A single landing page might have two or three separate CTAs. You may discover that one of those CTAs stands out for attracting people while the rest are simply decent. This helps you to concentrate your efforts on CTAs that are effective with your target demographic.
- Landing page conversion rate – Your CTAs direct them to the landing page. How many of those folks are going on to fill out the form and become leads? You have the option of providing more than one landing page. Determine which of the landing pages has the highest conversion rate.
- Several new leads and sales from a specific offering – Your landing pages and CTAs are driving traffic to a specific offering. When you have more than one product, you can start measuring and comparing which one generates the most leads.
These metrics provide you with an insight into what is and isn’t working in your conversion process.
To turn leads into loyal clients, you must adequately nourish and nurture them throughout their sales journey. Calculate your lead conversion ratio and keep track of their progress to see where you are falling short in turning them into customers as a brand. Be patient, focus on your lead generating plan and make any required changes to generate favourable outcomes for your organisation.
Cloud Clicks provides top-quality services for digital marketing in Sunshine Coast. We believe that every business deserves the opportunity to grow in the digital space, so we offer different services such as ads management, SEO and web design. Book a free strategy session with us today, so we can discuss ideas on how to grow your business with the power of digital marketing!